Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website (www.charonconsulting.ca) is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- You agree that the website and all content made available on the site, is the property of Charon Consulting (the Company) and/or its third-party providers and is for personal use only. Except for any materials you provide, you agree that the content is proprietary, and you have limited license to use it for your personal use only. No content may be copied, uploaded, downloaded, reproduced, republished, posted, without the express written permission of Charon Consulting.
- All content on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and is the property of Charon Consulting and/or their supplier.
- Charon Consulting respects the copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property rights of others, and makes every reasonable effort to avoid copyright infringement. If you believe your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the site without your express permission, kindly notify firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, contact information, details on the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all copyright/trademark information, location/URL of the violation, and any other information you feel is relevant.
- Charon Consulting has the right, but not the obligation, to remove content and accounts containing material it deems unlawful, offensive, threatening, illegal in any description, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, just downright rude, or in poor taste. We do our best to avoid offensive content. You agree to not be an arsehole and to not post anything illegal or super offensive, as noted above.
- While we make a reasonable effort to include accurate, truthful, and up to date information, we assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this site. You agree to use this site at your own discretion.
- When you register on this website, you agree to receive a reasonable amount of correspondence from the company by email. We promise not to spam you.
- You agree that any correspondence you send us becomes the property of the Company.
- We obey the law. This agreement is administered in accordance with any relevant local and federal laws. If any of these terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, it does not void the rest of the terms and conditions, and we will make a reasonable effort to revise the terms to bring them in alignment with the law.
Last updated on October 1, 2020.
DISCLAIMER: This is for informational purposes only. Nothing contained herein is intended as legal advice.