Mental Health Week: Setting Healthy Boundaries
May 5 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM$25.00
We all want to do the right thing, to be helpful, useful, and productive. But saying yes to everything can be exhausting!
In this session we explore how to make authentic, nurturing decisions, and how to banish the ‘shoulds’ from our lives without feeling guilty about saying no.
In recognition of Mental Health Week May 3-9, I am offering up some virtual workshops. Just the ticket to get you refreshed and ready for whatever life wants to throw at you!
- MAY 3 1-3PM MT Managing Stress and Change
- MAY 4 4-6PM MT Building Resilience
- MAY 5 1-3PM MT Setting Healthy Boundaries
- MAY 6 7-8:30PM MT Caring for the Caregiver
- MAY 7 10-11:30AM MT Having Important Conversations
Only $25/class or take all 5 for $100. Contact us to register.
Don’t procrastinate! Do it now. You will be glad you did.