Mental Health Week: Managing Stress and Change
May 3 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM$25.00
Change, even good change, takes energy. Learn how to identify your stressors, what it takes to be energy efficient, how to recharge your personal batteries, and how to move forward leaving enough energy in the tank to do the things that matter most to you!
In recognition of Mental Health Week May 3-9, I am offering up some virtual workshops. Just the ticket to get you refreshed and ready for whatever life wants to throw at you!
- MAY 3 1-3PM MT Managing Stress and Change
- MAY 4 4-6PM MT Building Resilience
- MAY 5 1-3PM MT Setting Healthy Boundaries
- MAY 6 7-8:30PM MT Caring for the Caregiver
- MAY 7 10-11:30AM MT Having Important Conversations
Only $25/class or take all 5 for $100. Contact us to register.
Don’t procrastinate! Do it now. You will be glad you did.