Mental Health Week: Building Resilience
May 4 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM$25.00
Change is stressful, and navigating life’s little quirks can be an adventure. Wouldn’t it be nice to take that journey without freaking out, burning out, or just wanting to get out?
In this workshop we’ll talk about how to equip ourselves with simple tools that will make the trip worth the cost of admission. Learn how building personal resilience allows you to focus your energy on the things that matter, to accomplish more, and to enjoy life as the great adventure it can be!
In recognition of Mental Health Week May 3-9, I am offering up some virtual workshops. Just the ticket to get you refreshed and ready for whatever life wants to throw at you!
- MAY 3 1-3PM MT Managing Stress and Change
- MAY 4 4-6PM MT Building Resilience
- MAY 5 1-3PM MT Setting Healthy Boundaries
- MAY 6 7-8:30PM MT Caring for the Caregiver
- MAY 7 10-11:30AM MT Having Important Conversations
Only $25/class or take all 5 for $100. Contact us to register.
Don’t procrastinate! Do it now. You will be glad you did.